| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Songea in February is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish. A sizable 205mm (8.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Songea February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Songea, Tanzania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Songea:
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) NW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 276.1 kms (171.6 miles) WNW
- Karonga, Malawi - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) WNW
- Isoka, Zambia - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) W
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 191 kms (118.7 miles) WSW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) SW
- Mzimba, Malawi - 252.6 kms (157 miles) WSW
- Lundazi, Zambia - 314.8 kms (195.6 miles) SW
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 286.7 kms (178.2 miles) SSW
- Salima, Malawi - 357.9 kms (222.4 miles) SSW
- Chitedze, Malawi - 423.7 kms (263.3 miles) SSW
- Dedza, Malawi - 428.5 kms (266.3 miles) SSW
- Mangochi, Malawi - 418.5 kms (260.1 miles) S